Engaging a company to create a new website or overhaul an existing site is a BIG decision. I mean there’s a lot of money involved so it’s completely normal to feel a little apprehensive and feel completely overwhelmed.
Your website is going to be the first impression that many prospective customers will have of your business, It’s the face of your business. Your site will be a driving factor behind whether or not people choose to do business with you or your competitor. Pretty important right? So It’s critical once you have taken the plunge and decided to invest in your business that you work with a web design agency that has experience and can deliver above and beyond your expectations.
Things To Consider When Choosing a web design agency
- Check out their previous work as this will give you a good understanding of what your website may look like.
- Check to see if they have relevant industry experience. Have they built websites for other companies in the same industry as you?
- How long have they been in business, if they have only been in business for a year or two do they really have enough experience?
- How big is their team?
- Process, ask about how the website build is managed, do they have a process they can share with you?
Why work with us?
- We actually give a damn… your success is our success!
- Founded over 8 years ago
- We have experience across a broad range of industries
- Our website rates are reasonable
- Australia based
- Our team have over 30+ years of combined experience
- We offer after launch support
- We are always available during business hours to provide support/answer questions
Whether you’re looking for a new website or just a quick refresh, we can take care of it all for you. We build, launch and host WordPress websites and coordinate the entire project from start to finish.
If you need help deciding if we are the right fit for you, schedule a free 30-minute chat with us now.